Monday, October 18, 2010

Its been a while.

Well I have not been on here in a long time, so much for the journal keeping and the super private blogger I was going to be. There has been a whole lot that has happened since the last time I wrote.  I still don't pray enough, life is not any easier, national debt has gone up and so has mine.  I just found out the I am going to be a second time father, but it is not public knowledge yet.  I am so excited yet I am worried that I wont love it is much as I love my little girl now.  I am afraid that I will not be able to spoil the new kid like I like to spoil K.  The fire dept is good for me but not to me.  I current board has a couple of jack asses on it that want to cause turmoil.  We went to a fire today at a rent house, it was a oven fire.  I make initial attack entry with a water extinguisher. I opened the oven door put out the fire then watched the roaches run out of the oven and the stove and the walls.  There were thousands of them.  This is not uncommon, Low income housing.  I left the house and was in the yard taking off my turnout's when I saw the mayor pull up,  it was his rent house.  I thought " what a jack ass, he expects people to keep their properties up to code but he does not have to".  Well I have nothing else to say and I want to go to bed so I am out.  I might holla at ya later.  PEACE

No comments:

Post a Comment